User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Isha

    Please can you break it up? I know thats not how you are meant to set out paragraphs but it just helps readers to read it, as it is on ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    Nice broom!

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ooh! Nice! XD SHOW ME MORE OF THE CHEST!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    What is with the PNG files...they show up for like 5 seconds then vanish..odd. Does that mean you can only see mine, yours, Jacks and Arv's for 5 seconds?! Hehe, ...

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    Waffles, nice wings! Me: That kind of looks like me. ^__^

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    .... :shock: Evil man.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Inkspot: My Website

    Thats a really good site! I really can't wait until it is finished. Wow! Nice work!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    No offense, but I find it really rude, when you go and post a site which is the same as this one and tell everyone to go there instead of ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    The Sims rawk! Anyway, I was having lots of fun on there! I made my own bedroom! :D

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-1

    Since mankind had the need to pee privately! Of course, that was where I was about to go, before Griffin skipped the long line of people and ran out the ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me

    Anyway, sometimes I look at an avatar and think, "Oh, new person." But it's really an old person with a new avatar... Bah. I do that all the time! If ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????

    That was really sick and sad of them! I can't believe how rude some people are! You poor thing. :cry:

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    Whoa these are really good! I can't do stuff like that, they are too hard. I like these!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sense Of Nonsense. (short)

    This is pretty funny, I love the end bit about the icecream man. There are a couple mistakes, for instanse; I was walking along Granson Street to where the gates ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 20K

    O_o very nice...

    Nov 22, 2005


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning