User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter loves Tara XD Thanks for the comment fate! And no! Your mirror can't break when you look into it! It only happens to really UGLY people. :twisted:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    Welcome! It's really nice here, so stay! Hehe, I like the name Matt.... XD

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    -Hands Arvy a cookie- now go over there and be good. Yeah, emma, that's me in the hat...with no face. You have a great figure, I am so jealous.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    You know, Emma's actually quite good looking. Although her dancing looks quite scary. Lmao, is that you only just noticed that my dancing is a little mad? And Tara, is ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari! I love your hat! XD And hope, boy that tree looks big! Here is some of me! Playing with my webcam! Again! IN MY SCHOOL TOP! Oh, I'm wearing ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    I like you :D TARA! XD Lucifer, you have good music taste.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has changed his avatar! Oh my, I actually only just noticed it...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Scan 003

    It is very good, but I feel as though the shoulders are a little to large. I love how you draw your faces.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    You have to save it to your computer, upload it on imageshack or photobucket then put the url on here! XD

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Research Archives Re: Calling Englishmen

    Doesn't it depend?

    Nov 28, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Isha

    This was really good, you describe everything in good detail, making the reader want to read on! Only problem is when you use dialog. Once someone has finished speaking and ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 has long words.

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 because everyone loves spongebob!!

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Let Brad pose! He is nice looking!

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In the Castle

    ATTN ALL: Please do not click on these links; we do not know if this is a hacker, but they're all over the site. Oops.... O_O *gets my computer scanned* ...

    Nov 27, 2005


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus