-
Re: !!
GOD DAMNIT! I SEE NO PICTURE!
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
"Learn to spell and then I MIGHT read what you have to say."
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too
Right i think this wrong i was called a Ned because i listen to Linkin Park, but i don't stab people with pocket knifes an start fights.Ned stand for Non ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: YWS-1
Being partly disappointed in Teo for not wetting himself; I walk on, hands in pockets, head down annoyed. I stop, staring at the crowd of people. My mouth opens, they ...
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?
Yay! Your name is a purk!
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Kelly Clarkson Fans?
I like some of her songs, but I would never put them in my ipod. :P
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
24 and a half. :P
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Ermmm... Guess what ! I'm new!!
Hey welcome to the site, please enjoy your stay and please come again!
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
These are really good! Whoa, very sweet. I don't really know what else to say. What happened to Seraph's face? He doesn't really look happy... XD
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: I Pissed in That
Lmao! Interesting....
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Wait just a second. Incandesence is 15. Since when did 15 become old? Even 23 isn't old. My version of old. Silly boy.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Writing: Career or hobby?
I'm not going to really do it as a career. Yeah, I love writing (even though I can't), but want to be a games designer or graphic artist even more. ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
Well done! *parties*
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Outcasts?
Whoa... I'm the same as bubblewrapped... I can't wait for summer, then I'll be out all the time! :twisted:
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I put Kool-Aid in my hair and it made it red and...sticky. So, I took a picture and then a bath. Ew...but it looked cool. :shock: It's not fair, why ...
Dec 1, 2005
