User avatar

Emma

  • Scripts Re: Sausage fun!

    Play by: Emma and Laura Laura: people! Do you like sausage?? Emma: do I? I lurrrrveeee sausage! Especially when the guys make them… Laura: Ok….. Now, children. Are you naughty ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    ....What is it? :P and what photoshop you got?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I have a very strong fear of spiders. I can't be in the same room as them, I can't even squash a baby spider. Infact, I can't even go near ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ok, I know I'm double posting but to change the subject I thought I would present YWS with this: Yes, sorry if your picture isn't up there, I didn't have ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Mardi Bum - Artic Monkeys

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    It sounds like a good idea! I think I've seen this idea happen in Mega Tokyo, in the art section. It's spelt something like that, I haven't been on it ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Blog Annoyance

    I keep meaning to make only members post comments and see my blog, but I just can't be bothered... XD

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Katy Hitch Flo-Right

    Hey Flo! Nice to meet you!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    If he doesn't want to show his real self, then why did he post these pictures in the first place? It just wastes space. O__O;

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Muse done her homework.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog

    I feel sorry for the owners... poor doggy... I think he's cute. ^__^

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?

    Oh shh you! :P

    Dec 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicidal Mind

    It isn't good when it is rushed, it could be MUCH better if you took your time. I see your talents, you could do a whole lot more better.

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I have freckles! You just can't see them! And I make SURE of it! And areida, BIG picture! You're still pretty though. :P

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    Aww, I'm sorry! You shouldn't feel stupid! Fontroy should for not knowing knowing what he was talking about! You're new so I could never pick on you! I'm so sorry! ...

    Dec 2, 2005


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb