User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    ...no! She COULD be bothered to go to the toilet. It is more hassle to pee in a cup than pee in the toilet. Well, from someones point of view, ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I suddenly wake up, hearing voices of curses to Micheal Jackson. I am very surprised that no one cared to even pick me up. I check and find out I ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    ID me all you want. Just know I don't care. :wink: The most common labels directed at me are "stupid" and "gay," if you consider them labels...They're more adjectives, I ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    No! :P Have you ever watch 'Austin Powers'? :P A mojo is... *walks away* ...I can't tell you. :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    THAT'S A LAPTOP YOU MOJO! :P ...can I say that? O___o;

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Revenga - System Of A Down I love this song.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: And......

    *Dies of a heart attack*

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I run back through to see if everyone else had seen found that they were not as they seemed. Everyone had changed all so very suddenly. "I'm... I'm a MAN!" ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ok. I rushed this a bit. So please don't mind me! What do you guys thing?! XD I was bored... I was GOING to put hearts on it, but I ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    LMAO! I love the name! Infact, I'm going to do that now! XD No offense to Brad. I just think some of these guys are hot. No harm to you ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I suddenly find my self in a brand new, ultra modern room, with a bunch of people surrounding a big door. I walk through the people and look up at ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Noooo! Why did you guys bring this back up again?! *hides in shame*

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I don't actually like it! XD Because I know I can do better! I'll try later! Or maybe I could use Brad's pictures, because they are pretty good looking. ;)

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I forgot to do my laundry

    You poor, poor thing.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    I knew it was going to be him!

    Dec 5, 2005


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook