User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    No drooling on the cookie!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    MUSE! YOUR CAT IS SO CUTE IT MAKES ME WANT TO CURSE!! xD That has to be the cutest cat ever! Anyway, I have a cat and a dog. My ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Debate Thread: Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas

    I like saying Merry Christmas, it sounds happy and bouncy! Where as Happy Holidays can kind of be any type of holiday so I see no point.

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: the new dude...

    I wish you were too but we will never get what we want! Welcome anyway, even if it IS a bit to late to say...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift

    100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift 1)Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off. 2) Shake the person's hand when he/she enter the lift. 3) Congratulate ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    I take it you want us to notice that? No! I think it is because of my mouse, it does strange things so it must of forced me to do ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :shock: *faints* nope, I think that's quite enough.....my, it's rather hot in here, isn't it........ :oops: :roll: Actually, meh. I've seen better....plus he is 16, and I am 18 in ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cookies!

    Those cookies look so nice... I'm hungry now, and I just had my breakfast. I WANT A COOKIE DAMNIT!

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Conflict: Photoshop Experiment (Or, Simon for Snoink)

    It looks like a blue dog with a yellow 'fro with a ball in his mouth...bleeding to death...with some green mixed in... XD NOOO! DON'T SAY THAT! It's... its a ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    I never really had a touch type test thing or what ever, but I can still touch type. But I am pretty slow. 40 - 50 wph. Man that's slow. ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Said that mojo could be magic? Oh... it can be.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!

    You mean, mean, mean, mean.... MEAN person. *slaps back* :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: About yours truly

    Yes! I have a question... cowboy! (had to, had to.) So have you got a picture of you? :P And can I see your drawings?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Cuties

    Well done for seeing that. :P

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I Pissed in That

    Hehe. I thought so. :P

    Dec 5, 2005


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg