-
Re: Cookies!
Hehe, thats only because they like you! :P
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Spooked!
Awww! It is cute! What program do you use? :D
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking
And I thought me and my friend was bad.... O_____o;
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Sausage fun!
oh, this is based on real life, everyone in the play is actually real people we know. .................................................... :shock: Please tell me this is innuendo and not some...sick p
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I were an Evil Overlord
You just copied my idea! *pouts* but its still pretty funny! XD But still... *pouts more*
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Hehe, the truth of Brad! Sorry about all this, it's just difficult to really know who people are when your on the internet. But still! And Chevy! You're so pretty ...
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift
Should I be freaked out of the fact that I've done about half of these. Yes... *Shifty eyes* Hehe! What ones? O___O;
Dec 7, 2005 -
Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift
WOO! 101. Yell 'RAPE!' and point at someone when the door opens at your floor. Run out crying. Dude, not cool man. Rape isn't a joke. Really, no offense, but ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Sausage fun!
Bump! Read damnit! And leave comments! oh, this is based on real life, everyone in the play is actually real people we know. :D And lmao TBR! At least you ...
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
*hangs head* I'm sorry. :P
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
That WAS stupid :P
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: 100 Things To Do In A Crowded Lift
Someone posted the link on another website! :D
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
Never! :P You weird milk liker! :P
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Cookies!
Forget the milk! Milk is bleurgh!
Dec 6, 2005 -
Re: Do you have a phobia?
You're scared of PAPER? Is that why you prefer scanning cheese and your webcam rather than paper? :D
Dec 6, 2005
