User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Lmao! I know, I was going to cross out YWS and put me again, but I wanted to boast up my reputation! XD I love your sign! It totally rawks! ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hebe! We have something like that, but its that 'Stars In Their Eyes' thing. And boy, your boyfriend is totally hot. So unfair! Are you sure he's yours? ;)

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    funny. Yeah, but normally while I'm at it, I also change some other stuff. So HA! In your face! :P

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    My turn! XD Yeah, I know had to do it... Yeah, a really bad picture. Be scared. Yeah... CLOSE UP: I couldn't find any paper so I used an old ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    HA! In your face! Woman rawk. XD

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    I just do that: XD

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Firefox is totally better than I.E! I want a rematch!

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    Yeah, the normal Sims game had really poor graphics, this one has much better ones. To tell you the truth, a couple of people have asked me on another site ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    I don't really know where to put this, but I thought I would show you it! Because I totally rock. It's a picture with some pictures from my Sims 2 ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    No! That would just be very funny! :P

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :) *sniggers* I love the irony Brad... Was it idiocy in the context of YWSers being idiotic for the reason to debate your identity, or is it because of your ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Now's the time to say it.

    Ah! Don't worry! I hardly crit at all, only because I have hardly any time to! Don't worry.

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: YWS-2

    I stand in the way of Qi, stopping him from harming the pig who could shoot red ink pens into people's eyes. "Don't you dare touch the pig! Or I'll ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Why don't you show your pretty face?! And get a better camera damnit! I want to see that design! And the glitter! :P

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    I have a kitty-kitty... She's a 4-year-old tuxedo cat named Lydia. She's scared of alot of things... for instance: Me My Brother My mom The couch The computer Paper Plastic ...

    Dec 7, 2005


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold