User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    No offense to any of you guys but I would really like to point this out to all of you, as this is how I really feel about this place. ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    Yeah, the story she was doing was dark and sad so thats kind of why.... ¬___¬

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Whatever happened to ZZAP?

    I s'pose she thinks that he was interesting in what he said, good or bad.

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    Qi made Emma sad... :cry:

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    Hehe! I'm a chickypea! W00t! And Muse, no dribbling at the table!

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    ...That I love you all! Or... something like that! ...keep smiling now! :D

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sims 2 Cover

    I did this for a friend because I was so totally bored:

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    Wow! These are totally amazing! Sweet work! ;)

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Lmao! Yes it does! XD Hehe, that's funny! And Hunter, yes! Very nice indeed!! :shock:

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    Haha! The wall does not like you! :P

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fuel Deport Blast

    OK. I didn't think it was that big so I didn't think about the fact it might of not been reported to America. Only about an hour ago did I ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fuel Deport Blast

    Yeah, she's fine! I'm so happy! Thanks for caring! *huggles*

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fuel Deport Blast

    Oh my god! There was this big explosion where my nan lives! I was so scared that my nan was affected by this at all! For more information, videos and ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • General Articles Re: ''Stop it... please...''

    Its very good, quite moving. There are a few points that I would like to mention, for instance. Never use numbers E.g. '1, 2.' Always write it out as 'one, ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Aaaah! My eyes! My poor eyes! I can't see! It burns! The picture burns! ...Nah! I'm joking! You look very thin. And you're pretty nice looking.

    Dec 10, 2005


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore