User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Labels I

    Isn't this a poem, the way it is structured? Sorry if I sound mean... It's good anyway, I just really suck at poems and stuff that really look like poems.

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Funny. Nice to meet you! You can get a green person or a orange person to delete your old account! ;) [EDIT!] Wait, no... green people can't delete accounts can ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Why am i so scary? You make things bigger than they are, and you are clever and such! You are just scary! It's not just in the debate/serious topics! ...just ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Yeah! I love my scarf too! Its soo warm! Yeah, in that picture, I look like a zombie! Not my usual 'sexy' self! XD

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Heh! Nice one! XD

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    I'm brotherly? What kind? A protective brother that would take on 5 guys before he let them touch his sister? A weird brother that makes weird noises and spends a ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    OK! A picture of me and my scarf that my friend Kaye knitted for me! ^____^ Yes, the scarf is very tasty! ...yeah, I know, I'm pure ugly in that ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Me? The most complimentary member? O____o; No way! OK: There, is like so many people to choose for each one, so if I don't say your name, sorry, I just ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help with saving moving pictures?

    Hehe! It's fun, but then I got stuck at a level and totally gave up.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help with saving moving pictures?

    How the hell do you play this game?! Mine just keeps on going into the wall.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prince of Brooklyn

    I was confused... what is this about? Is it about a normal boy who is wrong in the head and thinks he is a prince? It was nice anyway, one ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    You're pretty! Ohh and that kitten! Beautiful!

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    It could be interesting later on and more people would have something more to talk about! Plus, it CAN be good on Literary forums if people really want help and ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    There is a fun way to this and a sarcastic way to this! You sounded like you were trying to be funny by bumping off this thread. I'm sorry for ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Strict and up-tight

    QiGuaiGongFu! You are one of the most serious on this site! You sometimes scare the living daylights out of me! I'm scared around you... Yeah, double posting and bumping can ...

    Dec 13, 2005


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"