User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Over the Pond

    I like chicken. Haha. Wow, to study butterflies? That really does sound so... free. What would you want to do when your older now then? Anything that catches your eye? ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: delete please

    Aha. That's the mystery of it all. The reader has to guess, but you should be able to guess some of it, for example, she's certainly not sane. :lol: Thanks ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    I would be a cat. The majority of them are treated as kings and queens. Have you ever noticed that they practically own you? We feed them when they want ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: delete please

    sfdf

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    MEEEEEEEEEE.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Scotland is even worse. Ohhh, the names we come up with for this one girl. It's a shame. But she's a hoe and deserves everything she gets. But personally I ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    AWWWWWWW! THAT'S SO CUTE. HE'S MUCH CUTER THAN MY HITLER LOLZ. Can I have herrr? (:

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    I LOVE THEM. I love your style. Very nice. (:!

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    Your pictures are really good. Just use a little more shading and that would be you all dandy. Better than what I could do anyway, so keep up the good ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ROFL. Thanks. (: And he's called Hitler. Nah, that's his nickname because of his wee moustache. We call him Oliver. He's a wee devil, don't trust him. (:

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    My kitty And some of meee. Pushca, you're so pretty! ^0^

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    LOL.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    My new hair. Thanks. (:

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    That's one hell of a beautiful picture. Love it.

    May 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessica as a Zombie

    Wowweee. I love it, you totally have your own wee awesome style going on here. The colouring is amazing. I'm total 100% jealous.

    May 14, 2007


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi