-
Re: Doodle FUN!
Nah, I know I can do better! XD
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Doodle FUN!
Welcome to Emma's Doodle FUN! Yeah, nothing fun here. I tried to improve on my art... I don't actually like it as I am a bit rusty so I just ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Posted More Art!! W00t!!!
I hate you! XD Don't bring these bad pictures up! *pouts* ...I don't actually hate you, don't worry.
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: The Racing Bowler Hat - short story
Hehe! What did your computer make the words? XD What did it do? I can't believe they don't like girl! It's sexist! XD
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: The Racing Bowler Hat - short story
This is pretty good! It's quite funny at the end. Just some few pointers. Why do you go; "g.irl" or "m.elting" and stuff like that? Just wondering because you don't ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Someone new....dazed.
Hey welcome to the site! Have fun and come back soon. ;)
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Zzap
Very good! You ARE getting good at the colouring and I can't see any major mistakes. I like it.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Has a weird mind.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: On Bad Writing (Some hilarious suggestive language)
...I like it.
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?
I usually get pajamas the night before Hehe! Same here, my mum buys us Pjs before christmas and we get to wear our christmas Pjs the night before christmas! Heh, ...
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Happy Birthday Crysi
Happy birthday!
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
O______o; ....That gnome is sexy.
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Ideas For Personal Website
O______o; Certainly bright. Fun.
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: ...
No, it's not save. ...What is safe?
Dec 18, 2005 -
Re: Funny Chat I just had.
YES! ...Interesting.
Dec 18, 2005
