-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I'll post some of my new ones I did yesterday. (Christmas was pretty boring so I was doing a lot of random things XD). I straightened my hair with my ...
Dec 26, 2005 -
Re: Merry Christmas!
Heh, my grandparent's came over and we had a big roast dinner followed by this big chocolate cake which was so cool. I got lots of clothes and spanking brand ...
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Make with the Mikemas!
Funny... didn't laugh aloud because I'm watching spongebob but still. Funny.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
Wow! These are all so very good! You are really cool at drawing anime! Something I can't do... you are totally better than me anyway! I would say the only ...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: Should Debate Forum Be A Usergroup?
I think it is a very good idea! Now, that's why your site is so good. The debate forum scares me so I stay clear of it. Some of them ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: The Cat And The Mongoose
Fun. Short and sweet! I liked it. TBR forced me to comment and read this...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: CALLING ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!!
Am I allowed to join?
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Member of the Week 12/19-12/26
Well done! Hehe! You deserve it.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Oh no, you got her started now... :P
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Britain Will Be First Country To Monitor Every Car Journey
I don't like the idea. I mean... isn't this a little step too far? I just don't like it. *Moves to America*
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: No offence to any religous folk!
Hehe! Funny! I liked it, didn't laugh aloud but still. Funny.
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Kill Rock 'N Roll -- System Of A Down
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Why dosen't yws have an rp board?
XD That was fun.
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)
I can't really say anything bad about this. From what I can see; it is pretty good. I really was 'into' it. I liked it! You really have a talent ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Doodle FUN!
Thanks! Hehe! And Dono, you are 18 and I'm only 14! Just wait, I'll catch up! ;)
Dec 21, 2005
