User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Please love newbies

    Calm down children, this is no time to fight. *growls* Hey Imagine, you'll like it here! And if you have anything you want to say or do or... just want ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Someone likes to dressup! Areida! You look so pretty! *cries* And the hat suits you! XD

    Dec 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jumping Rope

    This is really good. Yeah, like Shriek said; there is a few typos. You should reread your work before posting it. Apart from that, just wow. I really felt involved ...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Battle of the Egos

    I'm better than all of you. I have... erm...

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/28/05 - 01/04/06

    At last! You DO deserve it Snoink! *gets cake out* Party!

    Dec 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Adam's Song - Blink 182

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    I haven't got much...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Hehe! It's good! I like it! 8/10! (I'm a mean rater... XD)

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    :shock: My people can't see it? I must change it! ...again! *mumbles*

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It's alright! Is that a scene from 'sleeping beauty' or something?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is weird! Well, no he's not... but still... OK, fine... he just opened up a pretty cool usergroup.

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yay for Crsyi! ^__^ Caligula, that is so cool... being a fireman is scary, I don't know how your nephew could do it! Areida, that food does look good! Yummy!

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma, you are so freakin' pretty. I wuv my Emz! *hugs* XD Hehe, thanks. I'm actually red...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ooh, I got a straightener too! I can't wait to try it out!! You look REALLY cute with straight hair! :) Hehe, thanks Crysi! ^_____^ Straighteners rock! You should post ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Mischa Barton

    Thats beautiful! No way are you only 13! I would just like to say that you need to work on your shading and your hair. I see you are amazing ...

    Dec 26, 2005


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk