User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9 because I love Emma!!! lol.....I was making my driving instructor's car go 'broom' earlier...until I stalled it. Several times. oops. Lmao! XD Silly! And thanks! *is loved* EBM, I ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Demon Manga

    You need to improve greatly on your colouring. Try to avoid pens and use pencils and paints so you can shade your pictures. Show where the shadows are and where ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hey! Welcome to the site. ^_________^

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Leadslinger...part 2

    It is as good as the last one, though I feel the sentances drag on a little in this. Like I said before, I think you should break it up ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Last Leadslinger

    It's good! There are some grammar areas where you need to improve on, but it is good! Also, try breaking it up a bit so it is easier for us ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    The colouring is fun. The whole story plot is funky. I liked it. I really do like you work. Keep it up, I wish I could say more.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Forest of Darkness- Prologue, in French!

    *Puts it under the google translater* XD This will really help my French if I read it then translate it! Whoa, it does! REALLY! I like French stuff...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    Happy birthday guys! It's my papa's birthday on New Years Eve too. XD Gonna hit the big sixty!

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Everyone loves me... XD well, my avatar. Yeah, thanks! Irresistible, how do you think that? Hehe, that is weird.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    Didn't Nate try this and it never really worked? Its hard to find a time suited for Britain, America, Australia or anywhere else. So really, I'm just repeating what jennafina ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Wooo hoo... Go Emz! I nominate Emma for best story pictures! (Remember the tie?) Oh yeah, I remember that! Hehe, I preferred the documentary you done though. That was even ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 because it's just fun and I'm a hard rater. XD

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Alright, calm down! Both of you! We don't want this locked. If you hate each other then talk about it in private messages to each other but not like what ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    No one likes my name then? XD I can't pick out names and avatars and stuff... I have the worst memory ever. It's even worse than my great grandpa, and ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    It's a tough choice between Zel and Fontroy for the worst speller...

    Dec 30, 2005


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles