User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    Yay! *parties*

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    I REMEMBER THEM! They were kick-ass to make! I make make more... *thinks* THAT WAS FUN!

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Simolictwoitis: A condition where one person cannot spend a whole day without going onto the game called 'The Sims 2'. You will know when you have this when you suddenly ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 It's pretty nice. Totally not my type of avatar, but very nice.

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    Call it Birdie!!

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which NC Are YOU?

    Which Neglected Mario Character Are You? [/URL] Fun times... fun times... I DON'T WANT TO BE A PRINCESS! *sobs* Your turn.

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm going to be away for like, 4 or 5 days. (I'm going to England) So don't start worrying (as I know you will XD) if I don't comment or ...

    Jan 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    Now I can't wait until I'm 18! So... you willing to share the money? *nudges up* XD

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Was I gone that long?

    You have a lot of catching up to do oh curly one. ;) Sorry, I'm in a curly mood.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Sarah, you're so pretty! I love your hair! ^________^ Fishr, snakes look like fun! I can tell you like them a lot! Sab, what kind of MP3 is it? Bob! ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    Hehe, fate, it's my grandpaw, we just call him papa! My dad isn't that old! And wow! You got a lot of money!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    *screams* delete delete! Ewww! NO! I hate it when people bring up old bad stories! *cries in a corner* It's ok, I don't hate you... but still... NO! I'll try ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Yeah, I'm adding more. Just be silly! And Azrael, what do you think of Ville? I think he's hot! Linkin Park H.I.M Blink 182 System Of A Down Good Charlotte

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    People should stop making a fool of Emos and keep their mouths shut! It's like making a fool of book nerds! Or a really popular group of people, or like ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10 Because it's pretty good! I like it. XD I wish I could say more...

    Dec 30, 2005


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato