User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Each time you are doing one, it gets so much better. I'm so happy! They're amazing! I want you to get more help for your drawings because I really think ...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: *wanders around room, decorating*

    Wow..... 38 chapters?! *faints* Anyway... well done! *is proud of you*

    Jan 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Simple Gift

    It is quite plain, but still pretty good. I didn't really feel involved in the story. You should go more into the man's feelings, make us feel like we feel ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    ...What is it?

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boston Massacre (Redrew the picture)

    It's nice for a first try. Yeah, I would use a ruler for the buildings and such. Also, the human anatomy really needs some help on that. So yeah, just ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bawah Stupidness

    No. She has a pussy. ^____^

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manga Demon...Dono style.

    Stance is unreasonable,horns are crooked,and tail is too thick. Also pant are freaky. :D Otherwise... Your just trying to how fontoy up. I like fontoy's better. Thats just me though ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    If you find this site too serious for you, then maybe it's not the right site for you. After all, this is a WRITING site. If you are not serious ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/7- 1/14

    LMAO! Yay! Sam!

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 It's cute! ^.^

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Someone was having fun! *cough* Snoink *cough* YAY!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    Nothing. Just that only now she has a pig problem... and starting a thread... on pig pictures... oh never mind. You're making me look bad! Snoink, I still love you... ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    ...Pigs? You're joking, right?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Citrus Piss

    I thought that goatee was pubic hair at first... SNOINK! My, my!! And yes, poor Sponson is ugly... NO ONE LOVES YOOUUU. No, joke. I do. *edges closer* J/k. Anyway, ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is not in that place where she has shown on her Avatar... O_______o;

    Jan 6, 2006


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster