User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Re: Whoa!

    Lmao! Trust you to know... XD

    Jan 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: GOD AND WAR

    ...You're 14? No way. It's very good, and I would love to read what happened next, and before that. I was very fascinated. This Jon man scares me slightly. It ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maybe at Your Door

    It is good, I don't find the first bit confusing... I find the ending bit much more confusing. I like how you build it up, making our minds wonder, who ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ His name is a Celtic music recording company. Mawah.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    I'm going to be emo next Halloween and really get into it, then i'm going to post pictures all over YWS just to make everyone angry. (lol not much debating ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    I prefer the first one. It actually makes you think...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Also, how can females become horny? Isn't that physically impossible? 'Tis a metaphor. Well...Sort of... xD Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the dark clothes look. (My girlfriend looks ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I love that pic of the piggyback ride! so cute! Hehe! Yeah, what ever you say Dono... X] Aww - look at Emsy Wemsy being all cute and crazy! She's ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ME! ME! ME! But... I look bad in them! ;D So... I'm not showing you all of them! Me getting a piggybackride from Anna! (EEK! Bad picture...): Anna and Laura ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Holy Mongoose, Batman, Bobo draws again!

    They're good, but you should try and take a step further with your colouring! Yay!

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Emma - because that's my name, and it's amazing. It rocks. Mawah.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    Nice idea Bob! ^____^

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    Hey! Welcome! Doodles? Eh? Maybe you could show us a few! *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    That's a little harsh. She can do fanart if she wants. It is helping her.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Yes! Yours! It's very cute! ^______^ I just want to huggle it.

    Jan 8, 2006


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words