User avatar

Emma

  • Scripts Re: Sausage fun!

    I want to hear your stories. I bet they're not as bad as mine. ;) Oh... but you are a boy... O____o;

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Alkfjsdasdg

    LMAO! Good one sponson.... x]

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Thanks. ^____^ *goes red* It's just rubbish doodles... Heh, *huggles everyone*

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Ha! That would be the day.... x] TPBM farted today.

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Sausage fun!

    LMAO! OK.... O_____________o; Heh, that was so much fun! I miss the good old days... yeah... XD I don't care if it isn't that old!

    Jan 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    I haven't really posted anything in ages... I just thought I'd share you this. It's something I might do for English... or well, will help me improve if I write ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10. It's pretty. I like it.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Heh, thanks. Well, I hardly annoy you now because I never speak to you. And no, I've never actually played it, but from what I have seen, it seems pretty ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Nope. Heh.... TPBM loves me more than the last person who said they loved me on here. X]

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    Because people are weird like that... x] (In nice ways of course... unless they are doing bad stuff...)

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite boards in the yws

    Other Fiction, Art, Lounge.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    *gasp* How did you know? x] TPBM loves me.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?

    Armpit! ...and... else.. where...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    I think we should give a special award to the person who was the 1000th member... :P

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Are HIM emo? No! Their music is like love rock.

    Jan 10, 2006


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook