User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Voice

    It was very good. I really did enjoy the whole thing. There was some few mistakes. One main one I had reread the line and I still didn't understand it. ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    I don't like the idea. I comment on stories, of course, you know I do... but I can't all the time because I just haven't got the time!

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yep, I'm new!

    It's not as wet and windy as Scotland. x] Anyway, welcome to the site. It's fun! Lmao...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Trouble... with woman? O____O; what? TPBM likes chocolate. (If they don't... I'll eat you) *growls*

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Hey. I like your name. It's fun! ^____^

    Jan 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    Here is the finished version. OK, I just really would like some help on it! I need to keep to the 800 word limit, so it's difficult to make changes ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/15 - 1/22

    Yay! Well done! She really does deserve it. ^________^

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oinkerwinkle

    O________o; ...What? That's a cute pig! ^_^ *huggles pig*

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Teh 1337

    Sponson, I know someone on MSN who speaks worse n00bish than you...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?

    INSIDE YOUR NOSE! Eww... x]

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10. It's a burning tree, right? O____o;

    Jan 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    Aww, no fun. *pouts* I made some more changes to it. O____o; I hope that's a little better.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An alright start?

    So far it is pretty good. I can tell there is a lot to this story. I enjoyed it so far. There's just some grammatical errors in this piece, but ...

    Jan 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Eww! Westlife songs! >x] Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    I have hair. Heh, I rock. TPBM loves me more than Firestarter. x] [EDIT] You'd do the same. >____>;

    Jan 13, 2006


the world (me) cries out for salvation (snacks)
— creaturefeature