User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Other than that.......

    That was very cute and funny! But I could see that you could do more to this to make this even more funny. Remember, after someone speaking; you take a ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tessa (more to come when writers block stops)

    It's alright, but there are some problems with it. For instance, you don't use a comma! The sentences drag on; which makes it boring for the reader. Your story is ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Don't make me drool Dono, that's not very nice... I really want pizza now... so badly. *starts crying*

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Doctor Is In!

    Fontroy... what? Braden! I'm calling you Braden from now on! Until I forget to call you that! That name is so fun. To be honest; I have never seen you ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Satan the Businessman

    Bad shading! Very bad... no, joke... it just needs to be improved somehow. The one thing that is bothering me is the arm and hand with that ball... I don't ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Is that PIZZA?! O____O; And fun picture Dono. All your pictures are fun! W00t! x]

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!!!

    Heya! Welcome to the site! It's really fun here! Hehe!

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: E-Nuff

    It's good... nothing new... but very good. You are getting better at it.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I have writer's block...

    *wishes you luck* Have fun, m'dear. ;)

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: New Name for Points?

    Stars! O_____o; Yeah, nice name...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Random Fight Scene, starring Azrael Deathand

    That is pretty good. I really can't say much because I don't really do fighting stories. (Normally because they're not done in a way I like it done). This is ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Yay! It's fun! And it has the word 'sexy' in it... 8/10!

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    No! I want puppies! TPBM likes monkeys.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Helo Drawing #1

    It is a good picture. Better than what I can do! x] I'd say the only problem is your actually outline or what ever. I think you should of used ...

    Jan 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yeah! Crysi! I love your hair, it's so smooth and fun! And those boots... whoa... x] But... you all can't beat me.. so I went on a picture taking spasm ...

    Jan 18, 2006


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer