User avatar

Emma

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blood, Razor blades, and Tears

    I understand. It is a overused idea, specially with teens. Emo behaviours are not accepted, it's just extremely common. It's all the same plot with a lot of young teenagers ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blood, Razor blades, and Tears

    Why does this angsty, ridiculous, "I need a therapist" theme come up so frequently in teen writings? It's disgusting. The same story could have been told without the guy being ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Goth Girl

    I think its amazing for a ten year old! Specially on a computer! Very well done. I can see you becoming a great artist when you are older. Keep at ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    Why is her collarbone sticking out so much? Why does every hero, or main character have to be skinny and beautiful? God damnitttt. Give us some "unattractive" and slightly overweight ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    Show us so we can decide then. It's nice having choice, but how can we pick when we can't judge?

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    I love your photographs. It makes me feel quite calm. I wish I could say more. But I'm to calm.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    I would do special things to you right now but I'm scared I'll get banned as it's naughty ;) Aha. ...CONFLICT.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Two men wheel a corpse to a check-cashing store

    I personally think this world is going mad. Aha.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    It's a writing site, and there are enemies? Why would you have enemies? :| It would of been nice to see who hates who though. It would of given you ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mid summer freedoms part one (maybe)

    It feels quite rushed, yet its good. I feel it could use more description of how Charlie must feel being drunk. For example, how the world is perceived. Is it ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    They still call blacks "niggers" in today's world. It's pathetic. And yes, it does feel like more of a joke than a real story. It is short, but it gives ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: delete please

    That's how my idea came from. It makes you wonder, is everything around us actually real? Or is it a figment of our own made up imaginations? Just like dreams. ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not realising that a Display Picture is an avatar and has no effect either way you call it.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    LOL. Hiyaz. I'm back ;)

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having an odd display picture. Aha. I'm so lame.

    Jan 19, 2008


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio