User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Dono: Yay! Cake! *steals* x] Shriek: I like the face paint! x] Some more of me: This concludes that I am the CAM WHORE! Please be warned... some of these ...

    Jan 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    3/10 because I don't really like frogs! They scare me! *hides*

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dono's Gallery

    WHOA! These are all soo good! I forgot how good you are. I missed these pictures. x] Sweet.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Is so nice and pretty! It's unfair! *pouts*

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gonna Be Gone For A While

    Awww. Don't stay away too long. ^^ Have fun.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Manhwa Carmina

    I loved the way she wrote, really I did. Anyway... you did a really good job on the inking! I love how you done the hair!

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    At the moment... I like both. Only because I have good teachers that know how to teach me. Plus, they make it more fun! Heh, I'm weird... x]

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/23/2006 - 1/30/2006

    O_____o; SPONSON?! What? Oh thats... just... wonderful... No, I am really proud for you! Even if you give harsh comments and such on people's works -- you still manage to ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 because lions scare me! *cowards away*

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Bohemian Rhapsody. Ah, world's awesomest song ever. Disagree: world's most over-played song ever. I have never heard of it... how does it go? O____o; gimmie a music linnnnk! ^^

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    Meh, I'll try and get my dad to scan some. ^____^ I did some yesterday.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Satan the Businessman

    No! No! No! Stop picking on me! *cries* And Sponson! Talk about Dono's picture! Emma, you need to learn a bit of something called critiquing etiquette. There's this thing where ...

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Aww! I'll miss you fate! Remember to come back! ^___^

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because you done it yourself! ^^

    Jan 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Punky's Dilemma

    Whoa, it is pretty good. Every line does flow nicely with each other. I liked it a lot. I wish I could say more... but there isn't anything coming. Meh...

    Jan 22, 2006


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe