User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint

    That is pretty good. I suck at drawing on the computer. My tablet sucks, it's soo bouncy... pfft. I really do like it and hope to see more! ^___^

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: V-DAY

    Lmao! The rap goes well with the song. Trust me! Anway... I suck at poems but... I liked this! x] THERE'S YOUR POST! Happy? x]

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    0/10! I can't see anything there!

    Feb 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Straight A's and Smudged Mascara

    I really liked that. I was interested in what was going to happen next! And I know a Lewis! Who's... almost like that! Hehe... Anyway; I didn't find that Emily's ...

    Feb 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    Ok Im pretty sure I didnt cover all the crits. Why is it always "Sponson covered it all"? Because you do normally cover it all? Well... everything that needs to ...

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    She forgot to iron her shirt. :P And yeah... Well, I'm proud of it... I like the colouring... a bit... x] Thanks. And yeah! I was trying to get curvy ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Question!

    Here is some random picture I done... to be honest... it's alright... Mistakes: The belly button is way too high up. The knees are totally messed. The mouth looks... gay. ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: the meadow

    It's very sweet, but maybe a little confusing at the beginning. But I think you solved that nearer to the end. I did find it really sweet though, but I ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodle FUN!

    I think that your cheekbones are slightly too blocky/large. Yeah, one or two of them are like that. x] And Karma? Have you by any chance watched 'My Name Is ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Round of applause for the Jackster and Galski

    Yay! I STILL think that Nate totally picked the right people! And you have lived to his expectations! *parties*

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello people who actually enjoy writing as i do!

    Hey! Writing is rather fun and you are not alone. I just wish more people liked writing. ^___^ Yeah, if you have any MORE questions or just want to be ...

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^ Is fun. x]

    Jan 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Bobo: I know... they were good. x] Muse: No I'm not! I'm just... normal! x] lol. Areida07: Aww! I'm sorry about your little sisters growing up! But it does happen! ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Get attacked by elephants!

    O_______o; *runs away*

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Caffran

    Bobo, I think the sketchyness is his style. Yeah, the only thng I'm complaining about is that hand that's doing that peace sign thing. I would of made the fingers ...

    Jan 30, 2006


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren