User avatar

Emma

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My favourite book? I... I... don't read very much, Ryan reads to me though, he's such a good reader... if I had to choose though, maybe it would be Lord ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    ....huh?

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Aww! I know! Very cute! You two make a good couple! XD XD

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?

    I've never seen me! It's always people that I have never heard of! *pouts*

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 I don't really like the music. =X ...BUT I like the swimming baby.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: my response to griffinkeepers PM/ goodbye

    Hey, hey, hey! Calm down lady! I think you should take a deep breath and re-read what you have written. Do you think any of it is really necessary? You ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Scottish dislike the English! I'm scottish....i dont dislike the English, i rather like them. I am proud to be Scottish, And i know a few people who always say they ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    I gave it a try and sent it so I'll get it on my 20th birthday! There were some really funny ones! This actually made me laugh out loud! XD ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But the dog poop will now chase you until you take it. I wish I was rich!

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    1000/10! I LOVE THAT FILM! *high fives*

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/14-2/21

    Yay! At last! Hehe! *starts the party*

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Scottish dislike the English! Well... in my school they do! They don't want anything to do with the English. Yeah, but I do see what your saying... but if someone ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few reasons why BLACK SUCKS

    Hehe! Thanks for the tip! I love the carrot! x] Really... you should draw carrots for a living as you're pretty good at it. :P

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    LMAO!! I love the little story! Hehe... shot him self with his finger.... hehe.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ms Paint

    I've seen some really good pictures made with just the normal Paint! It can take a while but you can get some really nice stuff! Honestly... this person's art was ...

    Feb 14, 2006


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett