User avatar

Emma

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Opening to (hopefully) a novel

    Wow. Such detail... I could never write that good! Im reading the second half right now! WOW

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten

    OKay, this is the first half. I will have the second half soon. Just ask me so I know if you actullay want to see it. Thankyou.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten

    A Life Unwritten My name’s Anna, I normally hung around with my two best mates – Janet and Suzie. I had decided to use my life to save other people ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hiya, Im new here. I just wanted to say that this is a really cool site and a really want to see more art work and more stories! Thanx! :D

    Jan 25, 2005


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison