User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey thanx for saying hi! So its mi turn (again) Hi Okay thanxs for the pressies niteowl 8-[ Mine 8-[ ... Yey! I found the toliets! Look! Omg The bedrooms! ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there

    Hello my friend... we have been excpecting yew... How on earth do you spell exspecting, expecting, dog eating...?

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Totally New

    Hello my rosey. Its me Emma (known as katseyes in TYWC). Now about this mole.... Did you pick it off, or scratch it off? :wink:

    Jan 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jungle

    :o I died! Anyhow it was a good story over all, so far I only saw ONE mistake. Vagan new I think it was Vagan knew. But all well! Better ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Solo

    Damn!..

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Writers Club?

    Hmmm. It is very sad that such an old site is losing its touch. If only David like sent 3 posts at least once a week? Somehow I think he ...

    Jan 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Going Solo

    Nice. I liked it! Mawahaha Im the first comment! And I love it... I also love your drawings.

    Jan 26, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sun Prophet Chapter 5-9

    Kool, you may not like it that he has made mistakes. But it is the idea that came into his head. Its that he had the guts to write in ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Whooooooooooooooooo. Too much info... (Head hurts). Nice name! Im gonna read your stories. And the other guy Jack.

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Untitled BUT Part 1

    Its me! Katseyes! mawahahaha Im here to rule the world. Okay nice story! It was quite funny when you said that you went into labor and Tai believed you! Omg ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Due to popular demand a Doki Doki follow-up

    Kool, keep it up. Though I wouldnt say thats the best work I've seen. P.s if you look at mine you'd find it crap compared to yours!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Short Play: Suffering

    Its raining, the rain drops are falling like crystals, Evna and Luke are sitting on the wall near their school Evna: The rain may fall like the tears on our ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    Hey thanx. I have like already wrote a story on here! Omg. Actullay two. im really sorry if Im just like sending too many stories.. I've read quite a few ...

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: White Bandit

    I liked it. But remember... next time include CHOCOLATE! WHOOO!

    Jan 25, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Part II of my (hopeful) novel

    okay, great story! One thing... I didn't get the ending. Though... I LOVED IT!!!

    Jan 25, 2005


Seeing is believing, but feeling is the truth.
— Thomas Fuller