User avatar

Emma

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: appearance

    What is it with: She/he has to be this height & she/he has to have this colour of hair & and this thin/fat. Have ever thought about what that person ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya.

    oooooooookay, I will.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Abandoned Toddler's Case Is A Mystery

    oohhhh, i hope the poor boy has a family now. Oh my god. Someone not knowing their own name! Diddems!

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl, 10, Cuffed for Scissors in School

    Wow. I really feel sorry for her! If that happened to me then i would like check my bag to make sure there is nothing sharp n my bag. And ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    I like it. Keep it up.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Won't Catch Me

    HaHa That is such a good lyric! I actully made a kool tune for it! Though u'll have ur own... Great! I liked that! 'Have an asthma attach! Hahahahahaha!

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    "Lisa, wake up now!" Shouted her mum, She rolled out of bed, her eyes sore and throbbing. She looked into the dirty mirror by her bed. Her oily hair had ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem without a meaning

    I stand alone, My bag rubbing against my back, my hair flying infront of my face, My legs weak, My heart thumping, My breathing beating, Envy piled onto of me, ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I have always been a great fan of the Darren Shan books. So I will give you a little intro on what the book is about... And you might be ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers Block

    What I do is dream. Like when I go to sleep I dream about stuff. When I wake up I write down what happened in my dream. I keep doing ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    Nice story though I cant see a bit that its says that shes worried... maybe I cant read.

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Thanx. Why cant I be 17? Maybe you'd like them more.....

    Jan 27, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: So Stong (13+ contains violence and adult themes)

    I really liked the story... though one problem. I didn't understand half the words. :?

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten

    Yey! Thankyou. If you have noticed I cant spell for toffee. I am writing the next part on microsoft word so I can paste it here. Its much easier... And ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Hiya, this is my first picture, just click here below: Description: I have always been a fan of manga and thought of drawing her. I got the hat from my ...

    Jan 26, 2005


Review others the way you want to be reviewed.
— RavenAkuma