-
Re: Short Play: Suffering
OKay sorry, Im the one in the crap mood. Thank you for ur reply. I will use this constructive crit and turn it into compliments for my next work! Sorry ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Short Play: Suffering
They are like posh kids. I cant be arsed writing long plays. And I didnt know people could be arsed to actullay read the blooming thing. So thanks. Am I ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)
Thanx. Oh yer and Callum was only acting to be nice. Maybe I SHOULD of added more detail. And I know someone who doesnt keep their self clean but they ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: The Young Writers Club?
You got that right! I at least hope he's grown up. He's a bit like Nadia, he doesnt know what sex he is! Though Nadia (out of BB) is cool ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Skit for Destination Imagination
Heehee. I told you to do it! Mawahaha! I am kool!
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
You've got that right! I think its because of the memory card. When ever some one is going to the toliet or shower it goes r-r-r-e-e-e-e-a-a-a-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-y-y-y slow. But apart from ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Letters unabridged: Letters to an unknown friend
It doesnt really sound like your sending emails to one another. My normal chat on the email is: Hiya Im bored, are u? I had pizza today it was nice. ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
I love it so much, its like the best game ever! I've had 3 times more fun than the normal sims! There are lots of fans, people all over the ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Free Running
Man! I've always wanted to do freerunning, though I cant bloody jump off my half a metre wall! I'd be scared I fall!
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous
Mawahahaha. I have given out.... A gift! l l :) :D 8) :P l________________l
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Pee, Tracy Beaker, and pee,
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Sorry
Hey that was good! Its better than mine!! Keep it up and use the constructive critz. Thats how my artwork and storywriting is improving.
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: A poem without a meaning
Hey thanx, but my work is no way NEAR as good as yours. Im glad you liked it Im normally rubbish at poems.
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)
Omg Éloeré, you're like saying what my art teacher said! I know I do short lines, I don't use my elbow, (Thats how you get long nice clean lines) I ...
Jan 28, 2005 -
Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)
Nicole... it says that you're 16. And yes Im not to good on the bodies. I find it easier doing the heads. And the hair... The hands are hard too! ...
Jan 28, 2005
