User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Spongebob Addiction

    My fav one was when Spongey Bob thrown a peanut at the Clam and it woke up and cryed and tried to kill other ittle fishes. sponge bob thought it ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Scripts Re: All for the good of Friendship, Poetry And Pie

    Wow! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG. I didnt get it...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Strange Life

    Awwww thats so sad! I I didnt really expect that! Why didnt you save the baby!!!!!! Save the BABY!! THE BABY HAS RIGHTS!!! That was really good. (BABY) I can ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hiya, Howz you! Im bored so go and eat chocolate! I just wanted to say, you WILL enjoy ur self. I promise.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Claret Lion

    HaHa. Your message got deleted! NIce story

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Yep, SpongeBobSquarePants The Movie, SOOOO RULEZ. Omg when It first went on I was scared I went into the wrong movie screen bit cos it started with pirates.

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Blogs Blogs Blogs

    I dont get these blogs. They're difficult to understand and theres not much choice. And what the h*** is a blog?! :?

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Thank you. Though there are people even better than me at this age. Have you ever heard of the pharse: The new communite is getting more cleverer than the old? ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Deloclya's Digitals

    YEW MUST MAKE ONE FOR THE FOLLOWING: TSUMINI (Cant spell) ANIME DRAWINGS AND FOR HERE They are excellent! I may not be able to read your righting but I can ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Emma's Work (PLEASE LOOK)

    Thank you. And yes of course the pics in there is better! They are done by ppl 10/20/30/40 years older than me! Anyhow Im playing to either be a graphics ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    ???? :? ?????

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten

    Okay, so you know in those mushy films when a girl sees this handsome guy and there is mushy music in the background and his hair is like flying and ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    Look: Lisa's room was spotless (apart from the dust) compared to the rest of the house. See? I really think you should really read my story properly before you write ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    that is so like me. My dad found the problem on mine. I needed to update my memory card. I think you should do that to. Also you should check ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    Aaaaaaah! Too many smilies #-o Okay, Me Today: Morning I wake up: :cry:

    Jan 28, 2005


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell