User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Okay. You must NOT laugh at me! Omg, I look like a freak! Aaaaah! The first one is me kitty! We thought he was a she so we called him ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Perfect (MAJOR CHANGES)

    I like it, it may have been different. But different in a good way!

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    Nice poem. It was touchy, but nice in the same way.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lacey

    And?!?!? And what?!?! I need more! Not just 'and'!! Yew must finish it. I love the languge in it, 'Are you fucking nuts?!' So poetic and poliet... :P

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: burn my memories

    Nice poem. I liked it, of course I would. I dont think there is any crit apart from. When writing a poem, each line must start with a Capital letter. ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem without a meaning

    Wow, this is like... amazing. Seriously, I was expecting critz. I thought I couldn't do poems... Oh well. THANXS.

    Jan 31, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day

    Where's the rest?! We need more!!! We need more!!!

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Death At Love's Sight (P.G Rating)

    Okay, sorry. Maybe some of it IS hard to understand. And anyway I was only joking around. Thats just my style of writing. Oh well thanx for reading it!

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    To gain points you must send in work, or like send in comments to other people. As you can see; you are point building from you're comments and that. Simple! ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    Now, I have always wanted to know what others think what might happen after death. *Do they become reborn? *Do they sleep for ever? *Do they go to heaven or ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Fox hunting is wrong They're killing the animals for fun! Just because they want to see the pain in those poor foxes eyes. Who ever kills a fox, I hope ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Okay, Just like humans, animals should have a proper chance to live. Many animals die BECAUSE of us. Because of the wars we make, and other human hazards. I hate ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: creation v. evolution

    Now this is a really touchy discussion. Im sorry for the people who believe in creation but I beleive in evolution. Since I was a little kid. I had always ...

    Jan 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    WOW!! Okay, I know I have only just joined this but boy do you all look well... lets put it this way. Better looking than me?! So for this you ...

    Jan 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Sorry, I know its a woman's choice, but hear this. When a baby enters life inside it's mother's tummy, life is born, a future is born. Getting an abortion is ...

    Jan 29, 2005


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob