-
Re: This Makes No SENSE at all...BUT I LOVE IT!
Okay, wierd!
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Congratulations CarsandGuitars77!
Well done! YEY WHOOWHOOO. :Gives you a chocolate bar, which has a bite through it: Well done!! :Takes another bite:
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
I do get feed! Its just my body burns my fat quicker than most people, so Im kinda lucky as I've always been thin. I called my sis chubby because ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Rachel: Shaking
hmmm, I always do alot of typos. I did spot the 'I' alot too. Its like the first version of her life in the mental hospital. The next one is ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Post your own Pic thread
Hey sam, long time I no. Do you really have the same cat as me?! WOW, though my cat's prettier than yours! Nah Im kidding, all cats are cute!! And ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
Omg, Sophie, okay, you are aloud to make ur own cute guy. But I dont think you'll fall in love with him. And Sam, you can get the 4 cd ...
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: Rachel: Shaking
Im standing by the strong light. It's stinging my sensitive eyes, I close them. Instead of complete blackness, I see an orange light. Unsure about this I walk on - ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
Hmmmm. I actullay liked windows 98. I got to play the settlers game! :P When dad gave me 2000 I went in a mood, but at least it worked a ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
I would love to build a computer by my self, but I'd end up killing my self with the complacations. Like where all the wires go. And proberly I'd fall ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
Oh well... I like what kind of computer I've got and Im not going to chnge it because someone says its the worst ever. To me it isn't I like ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
If you must know. Windows 2000 is very good. It hasn't crashed or anything. And its much better than 98 and 95. And okay the xp looks more prettier but ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: In the Castle
Wow, nice work! Wow why cant my work be as good as yours? Though I would perfer if it was a JPG file instead of a BMP.
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: My pics
Nice work. Its completly different to what you normaly see on here!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
FireStarter, mine doesnt crash. The windows XP is crap says my dad. Thats we have stuck to windows 2000 and it NEVER crashes. HaHa. :P
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: The: SIMS 2
HaHa! Dont worry, its comin out soon for mac! not long now!
Jan 31, 2005
