User avatar

Emma

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten-finished!!

    Jack, its the way Suzie speaks, not everyone needs to speak standard English in a story.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Other Re: Dying

    Nice, though thats what I dont think 67%! Oh well, each one of us has different views!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    See? I've never thought of starving my self. I like food too much :P

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: A Song with no name... (suggestions welcome)

    Nice song, and they thought that you were from 1920, okay... There are a couple of typos. Like: mle - male and is that trying - tiring? And also I ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Won't Catch Me

    Sorry Harley, I laugh at everything.... Please forgive me.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stellenbosch

    Hey nice story! Where are all the other nice comments?! Out of 10.... 9 1/2. I would love it to see more!

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten-finished!!

    Yes, I did let Harley finish it off for me. and see? One mistake: sty should be stay. Unless its a new word.... But please tell her to write more!!! ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Okay, okay! I didn't mean to offence you! So I was wrong, really I don't think weight is a problem (only for those BIG headed ppl) And you can all ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Hiya, I thought you were old here... Anyway, Im not a big fan of horses. I hate it when I see horses in stables, I feel like they arent free ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    Hey thanks alot, then this must be my best piece yet! There is another one which I did first. Its called 'Rachel: Shaking' Though this one is better because I ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem without a meaning

    Thank you, when I try to make my next poem which be like soon, someday... I will remember to take those into considaration.

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A life unwritten

    No, your work is good, by the way you MUST send in your art work. Cos Im still waiting.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    Hey thanx.

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sweet fallacy

    Wow that is like really good. Okay so I didn't understand some of the words but it matched the poem beautifuly. And also, when writing a poem, you must begin ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    Something inside me is telling me to watch those clouds, I don’t know why but I do it. I walk over to the dusty window and peer out into the ...

    Feb 1, 2005


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee