User avatar

Emma

  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    GAME$

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Gun Party

    Wow this is great! Its like WOW.

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YES. I'll... have a game of thumb wars if you are up to it....

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Why you all got to be perfect? Emma May Shears And no, I am NOT a pair of garden shears and I do NOT cut grass and bushes.

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Hiya Im Emma (look at name) And Im from Mars. I hope you like it here on YWS and keep those posts coming in.

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Juliet Playing With Knives

    Oh yer, I read this story but I forgot to comment. Its great because you have managed to get me addicted to the story. Which is like very unusal. Unless ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Syall

    It is very good so far. Though it didn't get me hocked at the beginning. Keep it up and I cant wait to see the second half.

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    Sorry but I find it very boring. Wasn't the last one mega long?

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    HAHAHA, Thanx! you get good prices for big christmas trees and decorations in homebase! Well.... I dont know what anyone looks like if I aint seen them, as I dont ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    no you look really pretty.

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Burning

    You'll find out soon why she says it so many times. Other nurses don't do it much? Do they? :?

    Feb 3, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Burning

    Yer, at least the only first mistake. Before I used too many I's. I had to like cut down on them big time!!

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Some girls (and actullay boys) hate their weight. Okay so they might actullay be thin. But have you ever heard of something called Anorexia (cant ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Guilty Pleasure

    Wow, And why are you afraid to tell your friends? Ok so they might laugh, but then again so might the people on here....

    Feb 2, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Burning

    This is my 3rd peace of the Rachel, I hope you like it. The first one is called 'Rachel: Shaking' and the 2nd one is 'Rachel: Dreaming'. Please comment on ...

    Feb 2, 2005


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice