User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    I know. Stupid computer. They aint ment to be blurry. Well its a pitty you cant see my man one clearer. I liked his bag though.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: slaughtered wisdom (teeth)

    I didn't get it. Though as usual, thats me.

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    Hmmm. I know that it would give that amine feeling but my ink pens ran out. (shakes the broken ons madly)

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    Okay. I have some more pictures. My first one is called: Vampire Princess. This took me ages to do. I like it alot, but I think I could of worked ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    Its Postman PAT, DONT MESS WITH POSTMAN PAT. HE'S GOT DOLL HOUSES!!! :P

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

    Feb 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Eternity; Chapter Two

    Its a good story. I liked it and you should keep it up. Good for you! Yey!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Photo Impression?

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    heehee photo stuff.

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: so

    HaHa.... :oops: I never gave you a pressie either! So here: --> Me 8) --> Giving u --> :menorah: Do you like the candles? Candles are pretty. Pretty is fun. ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW

    I know! Thats bloody better than me! Im always stuck on the eyes and yiu have them perfectly! And I love the clothes and I love this and that and ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yey! THANX! Though I would love to see a pic of you! :P Well here is another, love my work? I drew it my self!! No I didn't actullay. This ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Birds

    Nice. Though I would like to inlarge it to get a better picture, but I cant cos its on a stupid BMP file...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!

    Balloons! Give, give give it to me!

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Okay then. I want to show a pick that I have messed around with. I think its actullay quite funny. It like a different pic altogether. If you want I ...

    Feb 5, 2005


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart