User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    TBR was going on about you having this site on that TYWC chat thing so I decieded to see where it said about your site and joined it. Well... I'm ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    I actually prefer rusty spoons... and rusty kettles... and... rusty... everything. I believe there are Aliens too! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or anything else; I'm ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    That's all totally my life and my friends. Whoa...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: WTF Who is CL?

    Hey! Missed you tons! xx! :D

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey! Welcome to the site! Please come back because you'll regret it if you do! *scary music* Heh...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9999999999999/10. HE HASN'T SEEN SPIRITED AWAY?! What world have you been livin' in mate?

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But now you're a fish. I wish I was sexy. :P

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    I couldn't think of one! SO MEH! Granted! But your hands keep going on fire because you're typing really fast. NOW! MY WISH! Oh yeah... I can't think of one... ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    I didn't know so you shh! Lets pretend it's that! :P The squirrels obey but they get all jealous over you and they fight and all of them die.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Shriek!! Nice hair! I really like it, you suit it well. Talking about haircuts... I got mine done.. O__O!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Hehe!! I'm weird minded. XD Granted! But it doesn't work so you have to give it back. :P

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted! But your dragon turns gay and starts trying to make love to you. I wish I never needed to shave my legs. :D

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Here's a potentially awesome idea

    No offense to Nate but........ Has someone taken over his body or account and made Nate go mad? O_O!

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    First Kiss? I haven't had one but there's this totally cute guy I know who I soooo want to have it with! He's so hot. (Come on! You have to ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain And Hail

    Lol! Thank you Muse. ^_______^

    Feb 20, 2006


Percy fell face-first into his pizza.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena