User avatar

Emma

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Burning

    Sorry, I think my story is going no where. It ends here, and for those people who wanted to find out what the nurse's secret was and what happens (because ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Other Re: The Life of an Empty Cream Soda Can (suggested by Aniar)

    SAVE THE PLANET. LET THE CANS LIVE AGAIN. LIVESTRONG. That is all I have to say on this matter.

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Art.. What need to be answered.

    Okay, Im badly stuck. What would you say that would make your art work a WHOLE load better? For instance, What improvements do you think people need to make? What ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust (prologue)

    omg, its amazing. Though I didn't get it. (13's and unders dont understand these things) It was like wierd. I need to read more on this or I'll end up ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Goodbye

    Its not junk! DONT CALL IT JUNK. I think it just needs a little, looking at. Make it longer, try harder at it. P.s This is coming from a person ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey! Nice, wouldnt it look better in colour?!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    Write a short story about a day in the life of a empty cream soda can. lol I AM SOOO DOING THAT!!! Ummm... Write a story with the main character ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Mary

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Keeping your creativity active

    A scarf, a chocolate bar and a light bulb! AHA!

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    HAHA. Brad, your boxers are wonderful. They'd look better in pink.....

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Features

    Money? :D

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    YEY, I like that one too. I WAS going to colour it in with my felt tip pens but none of them work. So much for wanting to keep the ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Completely Idiotic

    Okay then, Im a dog, okay Im not just any dog, Im a human, if you get my drift. I like sniffing up human's butt. Its a common love, just ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    Thanks, You know, its that stupid photobucket program. Do any of you lot know a better picture website that will let my post my pics on here AND not be ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    LoL. You are very lucky to be pretty! And to be on book covers! (Envys you)

    Feb 6, 2005


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena