User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    RAMPAGE! One problem... Where will I get the money?! :P And bobo... Oh well, everyone has different styles, I draw them cos they are the second easiest. The first is ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    I really like Wulie's cow. It is really pretty and I like the location which he is based. I have never seen a wierd chicken.... And.... I like your sig, ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Okay.... I think...... What on Earth?! Where the hell is Britian?! Okay, now I am stuck.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 10/11 (The Sun Prophet) (no prior reading neccesary)

    This is quite good, though it isn't my type tea... Actullay I don't like tea. Okay then it's not my type of hot chocolate!

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    Characters Ronald: MSN Name: RonaldTheDuck Description: He has black hair and it is long. He can be funny when he is in a good mood. Sarah: MSN Name: xSarahx Description: ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Follow Up Of A Weird Event

    No it's okay. I did that because I wanted the reader to be confused. I wanted them to want to read to find out what is happened. I see I ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooooooooo!

    Hiya! My name is Emma and I am from mars. You will love this place. Just look at me... MY SITE :shock: DON'T GO NEAR :shock:

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thrown Overboard (not final title)

    That is really nice. It follows the same beat, if you know what I mean. It isnt rigid, but smooth...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Just Around, 'Til Tomorrow

    Its too short, but what you have here is good.

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Its very good. Though the waves need to be more wavy like, if you know what I mean... But you did say you did it at age 12 so I'll ...

    Feb 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Pear, And mary is now a 5 letter word. Cos I like that word

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Voices in the Dark

    I know! I was ment to say it was from little britain! Damn you lot! LITTLE BRITAIN RULEZ

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Follow Up Of A Weird Event

    Name: Lisa Johnald Description: Brown hair, happy, bouncy. Juicy. Answers For Following Questions: Why do you want to? Because she is perfect for my job, I need to do it. ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Voices in the Dark

    Aha! :Hello :Yes? :I don't know why you are here, :Nor do I, but your point... :What point? :The point is that I don't care. :Oh righty ho then :Yes, ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Art.. What need to be answered.

    Thanks.

    Feb 7, 2005


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb