User avatar

Emma

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Complicated Love

    Sorry, But I really liked your Eternity stories. I think you should carry on. And yes, this was good but like kate, it is a bit bumpy. Also, this is ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: DRAVEN'S ANGELS

    A 'B'?! Thats was execellent!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Waa? I just read the first bit. I can't be bothered reading the long worded rest of the thingy migijy. Okay I'll read it.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    Go away, your just a stupid beep beep! Everyone and thing has rights.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    Is getting a tatto sore? I really want one, but I dont like pain! :P

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder...

    chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would happen if we elected a crab to be president???

    If we had a crab for a president. I would think that something will be smelling fishy. And that he would be eaten by hungry... people with formal clothes on.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Sam is now a he. And that is good cos now you can pee standing up! :P Nah... She has a very nice face.. A bit hairy (Im looking at ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey hekategirl you look really pretty. And yes Rose, we know what you look like. and you don't look ugly, your better looking than me! Bah humbug!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    I know how many is going to be on! 35,095,469,567,945,830,505,687,869,487 Thats what will happen. We will get even more by December! Because my head said so.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Superbowl Sunday

    Neither. They're all boring. :D

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Unus

    Thats soo... I can't describe it, peaceful and calm. If you turned that into a book, you'd sure be the worlds best seller.

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Tara is...... Has...... A very nice name, cos tara is nice. And.... She always sends in a reply with my work! THANKYOU. Now... Below, who is going to give me ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    Heehee, Sorry Sam, I'm soo stupid. Slap me!

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which one is the greatest nation on Earth?

    Fine... I still like it. I would pick Spain if if it was up there!

    Feb 9, 2005


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos