User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    STRIPPY SOCKS RULEZ

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Wow, you lot are very pretty! YEY Now where the hell is the submit button?!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Hate You Mum

    "I hate you mum!" I slammed the door hard, the old and rotten building shook and the door cracked at the side. I let out a long and painful sigh. ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Young Ones

    I think I've seen it. It rings a bell.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    I get..... A donkey's butt. So when I make lightbulbs they are smelly, but have got a good light. If lightbulbs lived, I'd be dead. Cos they are EVIL

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Publish America

    Never heard of it. Sorry.

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Site

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    niteowl ain't you getting bored of giving out gifts?! Oh and hello, I like your pic!

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    A gogoflexis! Thats even bigger! Like this: But 45 times longer. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Rose! Go on msn.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sureal is Here, Never Fear... (yeah... that was terrible...)

    Hiya? :? I'll read your stories.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Complicated Love

    Sorry then.

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh...

    One of them really really good ones are as follows; Me Me Me I Myself ME ME And ME. I hope you enjoy your stay! Nah Im just kidding, there ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome the Newcomer

    Hiya. I love your name; Cookie! Thats like, WICKED. I want a cookie, gimmie, gimmie, give it to me!

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chrismas Angel

    Its a very good story. Sorry but I will have to demand you to write more!

    Feb 10, 2005


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain