User avatar

Emma

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    HIYA! My name is.... Erm... I forgot. But It begins with an E. Anyway, welcome to the site and remember not to swear and give all the chocolate in your ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Listen to My Heart

    It is really kool! I liked it!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: It's About

    Its good! So is that your voice?!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Hope In Love (I Want You To Stay)

    Song – Hope Someone is telling me, That you are going away, Now I know that this chance, Has gone away, I will never know that… I will never know. ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    *mumbles*hate this topic, hate this topic, hate this topic. I think there is an afterlife, except then I don't. Okay it's kind of like this. I know there is an ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Lucky you! Stupid uniform! I look like a freak!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    HeeHee, biker man!

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fate

    Yer, this is actullay quite good.

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How would you rate YWS?

    Its quite good! It's better than any other site, one problem... Actullay two. I think you should have a spell check! I can't spell to save my self! And Also: ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Dreaming

    Thanks, I hope you liked it! I wow, this is like my best work! And if it is then I must be bad!

    Feb 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rachel: Shaking

    Okay, thanks. I'm that lazy, I can never be bothered to! :P

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    *Gets out watch* 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. Come on! I'm waiting for you to send more! I wish I will be able to draw that good! Well, though I ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fox Hunting

    FOX HUNTING DOES NOT HARM ANYONE?! Omg! You're killing a bloody fox for crying out loud! Other animals get hurt too! I can't beleive you would think that! And don't ...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Favorite Artwork

    I think it is a bright picture but it shows alot of colour and emotions in it. And yes, please go for a darker picture next time...

    Feb 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL MEH!

    Feb 11, 2005


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies