-
Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)
I tried it! But it didnt work.... Stupid head! DO IT RIGHT! DO AS I TELL YOU! :D
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: February Predictions
I'm confused. I still find the site MEGA slow.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
LoL!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
I know! :P
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!
ninjas are funky! you should send in some of your work!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Memo from Niteowl...Want Ads!
Erm.... About chocolate?! Yes, CHOCOLATE
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: What type of (blank) are you?
1. A Donkey 2. Chocolate Pillows (Yum!) 3. I am peach. 4. Fingy Migjig. 5. Diet Coke 6. Earth 7. My butt. :D
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: February Predictions
chop someone is half. Its a bit easy! :P
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: February Predictions
lol, sorry! And thanx. I hope you didnt take away any of my o's!!! They're mine!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)
Okay, Im going to try that tonight! Heehee!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Okay, A little bit about ME!!! My name Is Emma, I am small and have middle length brown hair. I used to live in England, in Stains. But cos my ...
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: *~Ask Sarah~*
Well.... I'm fine. Writing is like a talent as soon as your born... Thats what I like, and each time you write one, it is normally ALWAYS better than the ...
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: *drumroll* The one and only...Gene Krupa! err....Sam, sorry
Colourful! Though I cant see.... Who turnned on the lights? THEY'RE BLINDING ME! Anyhoo I have never read that book ''Shades of Simon Gray' Or any of the others, tell ...
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!
Sailor Moon Rulez! And so does Card Catcher. Or something along those lines... Hey can you draw anime? If so, please send some in!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
O.o HaHa! Fire, I thought boys dont cry? :P
Feb 13, 2005
