User avatar

Emma

  • Other Re: When Seasons Attack!

    Nice!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Other Re: Over 13: Sunday, February 13, 2005

    Sorry, but I didnt get this... I never get anything though.... Its very good! Good use of languge! 'fuck' and others. Are you able to put up a parental sign ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: February Predictions

    STUPID INTERNET! (Has A Tantrom and throws the computer over the hills and into the river where it goes bang) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Okay Nate. But where was the statistics page?

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Knights of valor p. 1

    That is very good! Keep it up! And thats all I have to say, apart from: Try making it a bit longer! :D

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    Thanx! Im sooo proud of that lol! Which Im normally never proud of anything! :D

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Scripts Re: Another Word for Acceptance

    Its quite good. It took me a long time to read it though! :P

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Her voice is amazing! Their songs are amazing! THEY are amazing.. I can't see why someone wouldn't like them.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There Is Nothing Left To Lose

    Its touching. And yes, start a new line after someone is speaking. But thats it... Its quite amazing!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust 1 - the beginning

    kool! Just as good as your last one! Just a few typos 'A Smiled' I think should be 'I smiled' And near the beginning you had it past tense then ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rifts That Would Heal

    Its very good. I have to agree with sam its just sooo kewl! I would love to read more of your work.

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ever been sick for a long time?

    Poor you.... The most time I've been sick is... Drum roll please... HAHA one week! I had the chicken poks and the cold (My mum kept bathing me in freezing ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    HaHaHa rose..... I thought you were going to marry Brad? O.o

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    WAAAAA. I know! Erm... search through the internet for pics of anime and try to see if you can draw beta than them. Thats what I do, but I fail! ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    Well... I can live in two places! Half of me is in mars and other in rainy scotland! Go me, go me, go me, go me!! Oh yer, oh yer, ...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Happy, happy, happy!!!

    Hiya El's little sista, Happy Lizard! I'm Perra! Nice to meet you! Here are some baloons for you! :mrgreen: ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o ~o~o~o Enjoy! I WANT ...

    Feb 14, 2005


if you're going to commit food crimes be civilized
— Moonlily