User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    LoL, EVIL EYES!

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Jack... You need more sleep.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chatroom

    I'm going to have to add one new rule for the chatroom: There is to be no impersonation of other users. I do not care of the surrunding circumstances; any ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    Sorry but I just spotted something.... Try using longer lines than small. (I know as I ALWAYS do the small lines) Instead of using your hand which you did in ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    Actullay.... Once in scotland we got more snow than that! HA! But that was two years ago..... I liked my snowman! :P

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chatroom

    I LOVE IT!

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Hunting For A Life

    Thank you. I have some more comin in.... (Waits for the: oh no!) It is much beta so I hope you will like them.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    I like snow... Why cant it always snow?

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My art experiment :)

    That is good! Everything is art by the way. I scibble on a piece of paper is art. Some people can pay alot of money for something like that! All ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    I love your smile Tess! You really remind me in that picture of someone I know. Here's another pic of me that I dredged up: I think I'm 17 years ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    Soooo, I don't get a cookie? :?

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    Is it?! I just thought they were the same! Man, Im that stupid! x.X

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Hey! You look real happy! YEY!!! :D Anyway, are you cooking dinner or something in the photo? O.o

    Feb 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Its very good bobo! I need that photoshop thing! BADLY! :D Oh yer, I really like your angel! :D And the others...

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    Of course you'd think they're rubbish! >.

    Feb 14, 2005


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb