User avatar

Emma

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... I'm new(obviously)

    hiya, erm welcome. I cant wait to read ur horror stories

    Feb 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Morning

    That was sooo crazy! Is there more coming?!

    Feb 20, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust 1 - the beginning

    Yes! Its really good! Please, please write more on this story! *begs*

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: "How to be Awkward" From a professional.

    Scissor sisters rule! And everything! YEY :D Dont be shy! Have a twix!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    Crumpets are yummy! I just have butter.... >.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hiya welcome ere. Its koo, erh? Thats all I have to say on this matter apart from: YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Wood grows on banana trees and so do these weird yellow things... :P

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    Hiya! Just an interest... I have never done fencing, whats it like? Fun?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: When Crickets Cry

    Its quite relzxing in a way! Really! I loved it. I cant wait to see some more of your work.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hourglass...oh my gosh read...

    Tis very good. The only problem is that after someone speaks you take a new line!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    Wow, and I thought it was rubbish (okay, so I really liked the 2nd one! :P) Thanks alot... AAAAAAH My art is somehow cool! -Does a happy dance- :lol:

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    I do? Thank you very much :oops:

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: CD Burning--Legal or Illegal?

    Hmmm. If only they made CDs and that cheaper. No one would bother to burn their own. I mean come on! I saw a CD for £19.89! (I cant remember ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!

    Hmmm. Try using something beta which will let us in. Try using photobucket.com. I hope to have a look at them.

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    Hey, guess what?! Here are my latest pictures. Here is my first one. Its just a scribble so you might not like it, :cry: And here is my other one. ...

    Feb 18, 2005


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers