User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Alone And Waiting

    Hey thanks, I thought her clothes were a bit plain! I am working on some and I will posy them if you want. :D

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND Oh... *Sulks off into the corner* Where's there cheering?

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Pain, We Learn

    Its kool! :D

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm feeling quirky today.

    That was really good! :D Wow, and thats all I have to say....

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: nose ring

    I think it could actullay, mayb it depends on how picky they are! :P

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    HaHaHaHaHaHaHa Oh yer, I am on all day, none stop. I love it that much!

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    :cry: :cry: Meanie! :D Anyhoo, niteowl do not say you are ugly or anything close to that as everyone is pretty on this post. Don't get me angry now! :P ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    CRUMPETS RULEZ TOAST DROOLZ I looooooooovvvvvvveeeeeeeeee crumpets! :P

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *Eats smelly fish* Don't mess with me diddems! Or should I say poopoo head! :P (Kidding by the way diddems)

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Diddems! :P

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Sorry if this is mean but your face reminds me of my cousin luke! SOOOO sorry if that hurts ur feelings. Don't worry like everyone says, ur very pretty :oops: ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Eulogy to a Forgotten Person

    It was good! Compared to mine, it looks like a queen has wrote it. Don't put ur self down. It is really good! Though it does go on a tiny ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    YEY I am the first! WhooWhooo. Don't worry Im even more crap at spelling than you! I got 4 outa 12 in ma spelling test! :oops: HeeHee! Im bad! :twisted:

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)

    Erm..... So how DO we spot a electric blue monkey? O.o

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Will Be Down on February 23rd

    *Holds onto the site for dear life* DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! Sorry about that... :P

    Feb 21, 2005


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)