User avatar

Emma

  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    These are good. =] Very nice work. Yeah, how did you make them?

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Arvy: yeah! Go glasses! =] KayJuran: are you hiding or hugging? It looks fun anyway. CL: you look so pretty! I am jealous. Some more of me: I was bored, ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kingdom Hearts

    My friend is a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. I don't really like it though...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I think their music is pretty unique and it is my taste. They aren't my favourite band but to me; they are pretty damn good.

    Mar 14, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Water

    It was very short... but the beginning bit gave me ideas before I actually knew what you were talking about! Has this happened to you or something? O_o It is ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Stained

    Oh my god! That is very moving. This piece is amazing. I love everything about it and I was fully hooked on the whole thing. The ending was very sad ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    Doe, I think... I THINK it's just some random coloured shading to make it look nicer. It's a good picture! The girl looks like she is pouting though.. O___O!

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: lemony snicket

    I didn't enjoy the books as I found them pretty boring and not my type of story at all. I saw the film too and thought it was pretty good. ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *sniffles* *puppy eyes* Pwease?

    Ari just wants to cheat and get to the top of the best posters box of the front page! ;) :P Nah, I don't believe you'd do that but... I'll ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    I'M POOR! But I'm still spending points on a pointless post! So... I didn't know it would come to this... BUT! *gets gun out!* XD! I AM ROBBING YOU ALL! ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The B Train

    Oh that's really good! It does flow really nicely and has a nice feeling to it. I really wish I could say more but I think it's pretty good and ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Squills: The YWS Blog

    Yeah I know about it but I don't know what to write in it so I just read it. :D

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chevy, thanks! I'm no where as pretty as you! I really love your style of clothing. It's so.... fabby. ladydark, I love the new hair! You're also pretty! ^^ And ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Hmm...

    15?! WHY WASTE YOUR POINTS?! Damnit... I just done it... DAMNIT! EBM... this is all your fault. *bullies*

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am blob, halluuuuuuu

    I actually prefer rusty spoons... and rusty kettles... and... rusty... everything. I believe there are Aliens too! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions or anything else; I'm ...

    Feb 28, 2006


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray