User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

    Billy thingy (cant bebothered to spell it) Is actullay quite funny. And yes, I have to agree with Nate on the new simpsons. They are quite bad. Like... They try ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    I find the writing small.... I must be blind... Oh yer, I forgot, I will change it! Mawahaha and make you forget!

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again...

    I love dogs, I love cats, I like story weaver, I like chocolate.... Everybody is happy, Hey tess, can I call you DeeDee? O.o

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Lee

    Hey same here! Oh, wait a moment, you're in the same school, and you are my best friend... Aaah, now I know... Im ment to be doing my maths homework, ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, They are sooooo cute! They are even cutier than that gay guy! Wow, they are adorible! I cant spell the word, but who cares!? *tk steals them*

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Temporary Board!

    Its the same for me, oh well! :D

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How does your desktop look like?

    Okay here is my desktop: And ha! I wont show you what programmes I have. For a while I had the sims 2 wallpaper which rockd, now Im going for ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: eh...salut

    Bonjour, Je m'applle Emma! Is it meant to be in french? Or just a saying for Hi? O.o

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yer, me love your hair. I saw this cute guy (with brown hair) And he that style. Though he looked more cute. (and gay) But mega cute. :P

    Feb 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of Sight, Still in mind.

    That is actullay quite good!

    Feb 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (Title working in Progress)-13+ for language

    Im sure I read that one! >.< Anyway, it is very good! And thats all.... Wow, I need to work on my comments....

    Feb 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust

    Wow, its just as good as your other ones! I really need to read more of this! Its, how can I put it.... WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. (To others who think I am ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How do you make friends and influence people on TYWS?

    I can fllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy No I can't.... You are liked here! To get more noticed just send in more posts! YEY! :D

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)

    Did she shot you? O.o Anyhoo welcome to the site! :D

    Feb 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    :shock: Roley eyes! Round an' round an' round..... Hiya Harley, my name is Emma. And I am kool! =D> Well done me, yes I am kool! =D> And now for ...

    Feb 22, 2005


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug