-
Re: February Predictions
I know! Take the site away from the search engines and it will just be us! Bawahahaha, no one will know we exist and also, you will still have any ...
Mar 1, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
Help me draw the hands, the hands are meant to be my friends! Why can't I draw as.... Oh wait there, Im fie years younger than you... Mawahahaha, I will ...
Mar 1, 2005 -
Re: News in Minnesota
I didn't see it on the news, but you certainly told me! You said: IM SCARED SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING, THERE HAS BEEN A SHOTDOWN Me: calm down!
Feb 28, 2005 -
Re: The Right to Justify Your Actions
Wow, Im so sorry about that though.... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> That was a very good point made. And on Jacko, I used to like his songs (before I ...
Feb 28, 2005 -
Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.
Sorry, but thats lame. I want to talk about chocolate.... YEY
Feb 28, 2005 -
Re: Granted Wishes
Granted Wishes Listen to the birds sing their angelic songs. Listen to their beautifully colored wings as they flutter by. Remember this moment as you fix your gaze on such ...
Feb 28, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
omg, this work is amazing, I dont think you need to improve AMYWHERE. Now preper for me to ask you! Mawahahaha? Please. oh pretty please do a picture for me, ...
Feb 28, 2005 -
Re: Summary to a Story
Wasnt that on TYWC? I read it there and I loved it.
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
That..... Can I get a cookie now? O.o
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight
You forgot these: *I am crazy and like to be funny* *I get very badly h*rny when around certain people* *I can write and DRAW really well, though sometimes I ...
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Yer, my mouse jumps! Grrrr! And yer, her hair is MESSED up badly, maybe she is drunk? O.o
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Okay, I wanted the photoshop CS soo badly, just to find out that my dad had the disk to load it all along! This is my first picture done by ...
Feb 27, 2005 -
Re: Dynamic Avatar & Points Store
I find the avatars kinda taky, they dont really look nice. Sorry!
Feb 26, 2005 -
Re: Complicated Love; Chapter one (13+)
Mesh, are you just wanting the points? To me, your story was very good. And I cant wait to read more.
Feb 26, 2005 -
Re: LIVESTRONG bands- fashion items?
At the dentist! :P
Feb 26, 2005
