User avatar

Emma

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Quote

    Ignore the Alarm, its EVIL. Chocolate is healthy the docter said so. Life is like a pear, its wierd shapped. Lets all go and eat melons. Boys are stupid, throw ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    CLOWN! WEEEEEE And hunter... where is your picture? O.o

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Okay den! :P Here be there sites: And... In that I love that music.. so relaxing! Aaaaah... :P And draw me a picture of Emma from the tavern, a description ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    wow, she ain't very nice....

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    *is very scared, backs away* :cry:

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan Saga

    Wow, well people have thier own styles of writing and reading. Anyway I didn't find it boring and got alot of people into it, maybe you weren't that kind of ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Granted Wishes

    Well... I thought it was very good. As I am rubbish with spelling I asked Harley to help me, so if you see any large words, Harley slidded them in! ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about me? wow this is going to be hard

    Wow I know so much about you already! Nah Im joking. Just tell us about YOU! What you like to talk about! YOU YOU YOU YOU! WAAAAAA I lost my ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    Wow they are really good! All you need to do now is work on the shading. I know some great sites that teach you that using photoshop, just ask me! ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The: SIMS 2

    I just cant see people doing the toliet or their reflections in the mirror! DAMN PROCESSOR! My dad says I need as following: A Processor A Graphics Card A memory ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That cat is soooooo cute! And I love the dog pick! Oh wow! That IS good!

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: NO RIP TYWC

    Well the problem is, I don't think he can be bothered to GET another person to take over him, I just think he's got bored of the site and has ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Yer, She thought that sign thing was a swimming pool..... :P

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin

    I dont care! I am dying here! I want to see your pics! *starts to cry*

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming

    Yer! :P Here is another one. Sorry that it is really smudgy. I couldn't bebothered to make it perfect. :P Its another one of my terrible computer art. I forgot ...

    Mar 6, 2005


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn